1.1 Hour Boost is committed to safeguarding the privacy of HourBoost.com visitors; in this policy Hour Boost explain how Hour Boost will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 Hour Boost may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- (b) information that you provide to us when registering with HourBoost.com (including your IP-Address, Steam account username, Username, Hashed + Salted Password, and e-mail address);
- (c) information that you provide when completing your profile on HourBoost.com (including your Steam account username);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- (e) information that you provide to us when using the services on HourBoost.com, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- (f) information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through HourBoost.com.
- (g) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through HourBoost.com (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- (g) any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using your personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through HourBoost.com will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 Hour Boost may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer HourBoost.com and business;
- (b) personalise HourBoost.com for you;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on HourBoost.com;
- (d) for Statistics and financial money reversal purposes;
- (e) supply to you services purchased through HourBoost.com;
- (f) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- (g) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- (h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- (i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- (j) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Hour Boost think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (k) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (will also be used to indentify a user, if he started a payment reversal);
- (l) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to HourBoost.com;
- (m) keep HourBoost.com secure and prevent fraud;
- (n) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of HourBoost.com (including monitoring private messages sent through HourBoost.com private messaging service); and
- (o) other uses.
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on HourBoost.com, Hour Boost will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
3.4 Hour Boost will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1 Hour Boost may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 Hour Boost may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3 Hour Boost may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that Hour Boost are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that Hour Boost are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who Hour Boost reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4 Except as provided in this policy, Hour Boost will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers
5.1 Information that Hour Boost collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Hour Boost operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2 Personal information that you publish on HourBoost.com or submit for publication on HourBoost.com may be available, via the internet, around the world. Hour Boost cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5.3 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information
6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that Hour Boost comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
6.2 Personal information that Hour Boost process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, Hour Boost will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- (a) to the extent that Hour Boost are required to do so by law;
- (b) if Hour Boost believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of your personal information
7.1 Hour Boost will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7.2 Hour Boost will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
7.3 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Hour Boost cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7.4 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing HourBoost.com confidential; Hour Boost will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to HourBoost.com).
8.1 Hour Boost may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on HourBoost.com.
8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8.3 Hour Boost may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
9. Your rights
9.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information Hour Boost hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, Hour Boost will usually request an email).
9.2 Hour Boost may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
9.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or Hour Boost will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
10.1 HourBoost.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
10.2 Hour Boost have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information
11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that Hour Boost hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Our details
12.1 This website is owned and operated by Hacktify Digital Group.
12.2 Hour Boost are registered in Denmark under registration number [being worked on].
12.4 You can contact us by writing a e-mail to: [email protected]
Terms And Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 15 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 15 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright © 2016 Hacktify Digital Group.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
- (e) use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
3.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Registration and accounts
5.1 To be eligible for an individual account on our website under this Section 6, you must be at least 15 years of age.
5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
5.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.4 You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
6. User IDs and passwords
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with / you will be asked to choose] a user ID and password.
6.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
6.3 You must keep your password confidential.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account
7.1 We may:
- (a) [suspend your account;]
- (b) [cancel your account; and/or]
- (c) [edit your account details,]
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.2 You may cancel your account on our website by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]
8. Your content: licence
8.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
8.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
8.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
8.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
8.5 [You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.]
8.6 [You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.]
8.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
9. Your content: rules
9.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
9.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
9.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, [instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) [depict violence[, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner];]
- (m) [be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit];]
- (n) [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;]
- (o) [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;]
- (p) [constitute spam;]
- (q) [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or]
- (r) [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.]
10. Limited warranties
10.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
10.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
10.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
11.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
11.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
11.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
11.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
11.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.8 [You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).]
12. Breaches of these terms and conditions
12.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
12.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
13.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
13.2 [The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. / We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
13.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
14.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
15.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Third party rights
16.1 These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
16.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17. Entire agreement
17.1 Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
18. Law and jurisdiction
18.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law.
18.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark.
19. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
19.1 We are registered as Hacktify Digital Group in Denmark and are subject to Danish Law, which can be found at http://www.loc.gov/law/help/guide/nations/denmark.php.
20. Our details
20.1 This website is owned and operated by Hacktify Digital Group.
20.2 We are registered in Denmark under registration number [being worked on].
20.4 You can contact us by writing a e-mail to: [email protected]
Copyright © 2016 Hacktify Digital Group
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. HourBoost.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, HourBoost.com does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations Of Liability
HourBoost.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit HourBoost.com’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by HourBoost.com;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of HourBoost.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for HourBoost.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, HourBoost.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against HourBoost.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect HourBoost.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well a HourBoost.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Email: [email protected]